As we go into October, please pray for the following things:
- Pray for our family dynamics as we enter unchartered waters yet again. Please pray for our family devotional time – that it would be unchaotic and fruitful. Please pray that we as parents would live the Gospel to our children as they see in us the fruit of true faith and hope in God.
- Pray for all the logistical and relational things that have to come together for us to arrive in Durrës in December. As I mentioned, we have permits and visas, moving companies, plane tickets, all of which to organize in the middle of a pandemic.
- Please continue to pray with us for financial support. Even though we are on our way to Albania already, we are still below 50% of our targeted support. Please pray for opportunities in which we may share with others about our mission to Albania.
- Homeschooling, as you can imagine, has been challenging over the last two months. Moving country and settling in will not make anything easier. Please pray with us that we may wisely ensure continuity and study routines and to continue to instill good learning ethic with our kids.
- Euodia’s medical situation (Sheehan syndrome) continues to be a risk. While her endocrinologist assured her that he will prescribe three months of medication just before we leave, we do not know how long it will take to get everything set up in Albania. Please pray for this and especially that we will indeed obtain Growth hormone at an affordable price in Albania.